Virtual Job Fair
Opening for: Retail Sales Associate
Company Name: Reliance Trends
Qualification: 10th,12th or PUC and any Graduation.
Professional Experience: 0-2 Years
Looking for: Male & Female
Age Group: 18-30
Salary: 12000 -15000 Per Month.
Anekal, Arsikere, Bailhongal , Bangalore, Belgaum, Bellary, Bijapur, Challakere, Channapatna, Chintamani, Chitradurga, Devanahalli Town, Doddaballapura, Gadag, Gangavathi, Gulbarga , Harapanahalli, Hassan, Hospet, Hubli, Ilkal, Indi, Kadur, Karwar, Kolar, Krishnarajanagar, Maddur, Malavalli, Malur, Mandya, Mangalore, Manipal, Manvi, Mudhol, Mysore, Nelamangala, Nippani, Puttur, Rabhkavi, Ranibennur, Sagara, Sarjapura, Shahpur, Shivamogga, Sindagi, Sirsi, Siruguppa, Sirwar, Tumkur, Udupi, Virajpet, Yadagir.
Job Open Position : Android Developer.
Salary : Rs 3-5 Lakh/ Annual
Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
Bug fixing and improving application performance
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
Job Location: Jaipur/ Indore Only.
Remote in Special Cases.
* Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
* Work with outside data sources and APIs
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
* BE/B.Tech/ME/ MCA/M.Tech/Bcs CS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
* Proven software development experience and Android skills development
* Proven working experience in Android app development and
* Have published at least one original Android app
* Experience with Android SDK
* Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.